Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Why do the little things make me so angry!

Especially when they really have no reason to.
I am angry because one of my co-workers is a total pain in the ass, and doesn't want to work in the schedule she was assigned so she called the scheduler and complained, now the scheduler is scrambling making phone calls to change the schedule to make 1 person happy... In the mean time, she isn't doing their job she is paid for (Creating new schedules - someone else revises them after it has been posted) and I get a call, really early asking me to switch my schedule because of this one person. It completely aggravates me that one person would waste so many peoples time like that. So what if you don't like a certain location - no one else likes it either - we all have to do it at some point, what makes you so fucking special.

Am I allowed to go smack her?


I decided to post this in the Fields of grey blog as this heading seems more fitting to my state of mind... Coincidence for two blog sites... I think not!
Dragonfly 6/01/2004 11:54:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment