Tales From the Dark Side

Friday, November 26, 2004

I came home from my week away and walked into chaos.

Why does that happen?

I got home to a message from work. We are rebidding for our days off. which normally wouldn't be a big deal but my seniority is not good enough for me to keep my Friday and Saturday's off. Which means that I am not going to see my boyfriend after I go back to work. The thing is, J cannot change his days off - he works in a factory, they do not produce on weekends so he doesn't go in on weekends. Our whole relationship is based on seeing eachother on Friday and Saturday nights. It was perfect from the day we met, like we were meant to be together. Now it feels as if this is a test, the ultimate in ultimatums. Take the next step or we have to break up.

Mind you, I won't be going back to work until February so there is lots of time to figure it all out...

Why now, when everything was going so well.
Dragonfly 11/26/2004 01:13:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment