Tales From the Dark Side

Monday, November 15, 2004

Things are definitely looking better.

I can tell.
I have 2 blogs.
A happy blog (Rising from the Afterglow).
And a sad blog (Journey through fields of grey).
And I haven't been using grey at all.
Mind you - when I was low last month I should have been using grey and wasn't - 2 blogs is hard. I hate admitting that I am in the grey phase of my existance.

Bi-polar gives me a duality that I do not like to acknowledge. It is like a weakness, an imperfection that I would prefer I didn't have to share. The problem is that it overtook my life and I couldn't hide it anymore. So the world as I know it discovered my nasty little secret. The stigma involved is scary and I wonder if writing in this forum is a good idea (what if someone finds it like I find others secrets?). The point of a blog is to share and learn. Will others learn from the lessons I have lived? Will they laugh? Will they see themselves?

Wow...
I'm phylosophical today...
NOT!
Dragonfly 11/15/2004 03:45:00 PM

1 Comments:

I have no problem with that.
The grey /blue days should be acknowledged but could be harder to find.

Add a comment