Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Discomfort of Today

I did something I never thought would couse me any harm today.

I got up and went out to shovel the driveway (which I shouldn't have to do since I rent). But, be that as it may, outside I went in the freezing rain, which turned into rain while I was out there. I took my time, pushed small amounts of snow and ice and stopped frequently to look around. After an hour I finished and came back inside, had a bottle of water and took a shower. In the shower I felt very hot and my face felt like it was on fire. After my shower I had another bottle of water and felt nauseous, and also felt the beginnings of a headache. And I was still really hot! Very odd considering where I live.

It is now 9 hours later, I have a wicked headache, and still feel sick.

OH and some psycho wanted me to pull over on the QEW today, but I didn't and I was afraid he was going to follow me home, but I had a plan if he followed me. I was driving directly to the police station and honking the horn...
But he turned off at the next exit...
It was very weird as I had heard reports of a rapist having women pull of to the side of the road... I may be mentally unstabe but I'm not crazy!

As for today...
I feel blue and gloomy and I feel like crap.
I think I should go to bed.
Dragonfly 1/06/2005 09:34:00 PM

2 Comments:

Oh - don't get me started...
She was kind enough to shovela 4 foot path from the side walk to the door for her "clients" to get in safely, but not the tenants that live here. It is one of the sore spots and I really wish I could report her.
I would love for her to get a fine for not keeping the sidewalk shovelled though, as she doesn's do it either!

Yes and she bitches about her weight, and doesn't walk her dog!
LAZY ASS BIOTCH!
Jeez, what a day! I hope you feel better. Someone should do something to your stupid lazy bitch of a landlord. She is quite wrong and just seems like a selfish person. Drink plenty of fluids and take some vitamin C.

Add a comment