Tales From the Dark Side

Friday, January 21, 2005

I really can't decide if she is psycho or just stupid...

In the fall Tan ordered some firewood as I have a wood stove and she has a fireplace in her living room. It finally arrived today.
She hollers down the stairs and tells me to be careful as it had GASOLINE accidently spilled on it and that I should not through the gas smelling ones on an already lit fire!!! (Like I am that stupid). What I don't understand is why she would insist on keeping the wood and allowing it in the garage as it REAKS...and then she stacked it in the garage right beside the door into the house.
I can smell the gas downstairs and it is giving me a headache and it has only been here an hour!

Em was on the phone with me when the news came n about this and she said that she is trying to get me out of here but she just can't make any enemies as all of her crap is going on too... but on a good note - her tenant is going for a job interview and if he gets the job he'll have to move!!!!
That is great news for me!!!

I did go up and close the vents around the garage to keep some of the smell upstairs but I don't think it is helping.
I need to shower and get out of the house as my head hurts a lot!

Just for the record..
TAN is STUPID!
Dragonfly 1/21/2005 01:15:00 PM

1 Comments:

Hello! I just got back from Chicago...that was a long nine days. Anyway, I see you have had to update the bad blog alot lately. I am sorry. I really hope you can move out, I know it would help everything on a grand scale. If you want my advice on anything just email me. I like your Docs suggestion about not doing anything in bed but sleeping, that is great and it really will help after a few weeks. It worked for me. I took the computer out of the bedroom and all. I would go move the damn logs and tell the psycho to kiss my ass. Hope all is better and I am off to read the good blog. Cheers!

Add a comment