Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, January 15, 2005

It's all encompassing...

every waking moment now.
I think about it.
I wonder, I ponder, I run scenario's through my head to the point that it aches.

What am I going to do about the boyfriend situation?
I feel as if I am in limbo, waiting for him.
I know he is a good guy, we have a good time together, he makes me laugh, we have the same tastes in movies and tv, have the same ideals...
we just live differently - I am so independent, he is so complacent and compliant.
He has shown me different aspects to living and the joys that life can bring... is that reason enough to hold on to him.

I know that this is nothing that anyone can help me with.
I need no replies.
I just need to put into words those thoughts that are spewing around my brain.
There are so many things I should do - those things I do to clear my thoughts and help steer me on the right path - my Tarot, Runes, writing. But then I would also have the answer and I think the answer is one thing I really am not ready for. I think right now I am content in this limbo with this question running continuously through my head. It gives me something to think about.
Dragonfly 1/15/2005 09:55:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment