Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, January 13, 2005

So... this is what happenend today

I had my appointment with my psychiatrist today.
She asked how things with Jared are. I told her about our "conversation" this weekend and J's avoidance of the topic. We talked about where I want to be and my need to get out of the hell hole I live in and why J won't take the next steps in our relationship. We also talked about his comfort level and his dependance on his parents (a 29 year old loving at home with no immediate desire or drive to get out) and their control on his life. She suggested that my independence and his lack of motivation may be problematic and that our relationship may not be the best... in other words, she suggested that we break up... if that is what I feel I should do.

She also gave me a new med so I can go to sleep earlier than 4am and I am not to read in bed anymore. I have to read outside of bed and get into bed just to go to sleep - nothing else.

When I see her in February we will talk about work: The Return.
She said I need to get out of this house as Tan is PSYCHOTIC! I thought that was funny!

OH... and then I slid down the stairs, so I have a sore ass! Ouch! stupid stairs... and I have rug burn on my arm... stupid rug...
And I think I banged my head... I have a headache too... stupid feet!
Dragonfly 1/13/2005 09:23:00 PM

1 Comments:

I know J does all his own laundry.
He cleans the bathroom.
He cleans his room.
He vacuums.
He cooks for his self (when He has too)
He mows the lawn, waters the flowers, cleans the gutters, puts out eh garbage and recycling.

His mother leaves notes but he laughs at them and says that he's been doing these chores forever and knows when they need to be done.
I know his mother has to nag him to pick up after himself in the den (he leaves a pop can downstairs instead of in the recycling). They won't give him the password for the internet anymore - he has to ask to go on-line. They treat him like he's a child (major control issue)

He lived on his own before, and he lived with a girl. He moved home to save money and help out his parents. I just think he wants them to keel over so he gets first dibs at the house.

But I have no idea what to do...
So for now I am just going to do nothing... except save my money as much as I can and look for a new place to live... on my own.

Add a comment