Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Today the beginning

So I decided I needed to get my brakes fixed as it really is a necessity!! Stopping is good!!

So I am up really fricking early and I couldn't fall asleep so I feel like throwing up.
I am at the library waiting for my car to be done. I could go home but why?
And I can't access Beauty... This isn't shaping up to be the best day...

OH... And every single book I want to take out of the library is checked out or at the library on the other side of the city, which sucks since my car is currently unavailable...

why me...
I don't feel good...
I think I need to eat.
Dragonfly 1/11/2005 09:37:00 AM

2 Comments:

That all sucks. What is Beauty? Oh, the James Patterson book was worth reading, but certainly not his best. By far not his best.
Chaotic Beauty... the other (happy) blog...

the library's server wouldn't let me access that website because of the underscore in the address.

While at the library I started rereading Suzannes Diary for Nicholas as I couldn't start another book that I haven't read... I love that book... it makes me cry! Sometimes a good cry is necessary, especially when well written. I love that book!

I will probably get to the newest novel...
later.
I picked up a trilogy by Kay Hooper, murder/ mystery/stalker type with some paranormal mixed in. I really like her stuff, she's used that before. And I want to read the LOTR as I haven't read them since I was a kid! But I'll get to Patterson again.
Especially since I am back to not sleeping very well. I gat lots of reading done at 3AM.

Add a comment