Tales From the Dark Side

Monday, February 14, 2005

It's official

I am an idiot.
And I am allowed to call myself that.

I don't know what's wrong.
I may still be over-reacting to everything, over-sensitive to life do to my birthday, pending return to work, February, boredom, the MOVE, stress.

I think I cried more yesterday than I have in the last 2 months and I don't really know why - it is a mystery... is it the distance I see in my relationship (if I can even call it that).

I asked him how he could be happy with us...
Then I said he wasn't doing anything to change it.

He says I hate Valentines Day and I disagree... I say I have never had one worth remembering... and that Valentines and my birhtday are NEVER to be combined unless it is a trip. And he did nothing not even a card.

And I wonder why I cry...
Dragonfly 2/14/2005 12:58:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment