Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Why am I so bored!

I don't want to do anything.

I wonder if it has to do with my pending birthday (it almost always sucks and I realize that my life is stuck in a rut which is why I am moving). I can't pack amything else without disrupting the normal flow of day to day living - as I refuse to live out of boxes for more than 3 days.

Is it that I have been off of work for so long I am just done... nothing to do. I beat Tiger and that was my goal and now I don't even care.

I read Goblet of Fire in 3 days! That's got to be a record... I started it late Friday night and finished it early this morning and only read for an hour yesterday! How long will it take me for Order of the Pheonix. I know I have read them before but I read them once a year and this is the month - so whatever...

I don't want to do anything..
I SHOULD go to Kincardine and delover Christmas gifts to my dad and Godchild (as I haven't been there yet) but I don't feel like driving for the three hours - alone... my boyfriend is barely speaking to me as I am trying to adjust my sleep schedule for when I go back to work and he calls at 9pm as he is leaving for work, then he'll call at midnight as I am rying to go to sleep and wonder why I am not talkative... DUH I'm medicated!!!
It is stupid....

I really hope these are my birthday blah's and will pass in one week...

I want to go back to work...
Dragonfly 2/08/2005 10:30:00 AM

3 Comments:

I don't have a table... can't put a puzzle together... but thanks.

I think it might be birthday blah's.
Maybe 31 is harder than I thought.

Maybe it's going back to work.
Maybe it's because I can't packk anymore.
Maybe it's cause it's February.
Maybe it's a lack of simulation or purpose...
Maybe it's due to the change in sleep pattern that I am attempting (bed by midnight up by 9am so I am ready to go back to work... it's hard to do.)
I am also sick... sore throat and sneezing...
Maybe I really am crazy!!!

it's just not a good day!
I don't even think I should see the Dr. today she might not let me go back to work if I start crying in her office... cause I've been crying all morning.. unless i'm reading but even then when Harry gets upset... I cry... maybe i do need to LEARN something!!! and get out of the house!
Being lathargic suck! I kind of feel that way too. I never like the month of February....not sure why though.
The Doctor gave me a return to work date of March 14th, 3 days a week 4 hours a day.

we'll see how I do at 4 hours then increase the days before the number of hours... then increase the hours when I'm back to 5 days.

She also increased the dose of meds - thinks it's too low still... she was impressed with my list of "symptoms" and reasons for what might be the problem today. She also wonders about my relationship and is happy about the move - thinks walls are a great addition to my life. But still increasing the dose... then she wished me a happy birthday, and sent me on my way. I need a nap. 2 more hours til bed.

Add a comment