Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, March 05, 2005

From bad to worse!

There are repairmen coming... so what I hoped to have set up will have to wait...

Thank God I don't start work right away...
This is just so frustrating.
I want to cry.
I have no bed... a mattress on the floor and J wants to get plywood cut to fit the bedframe so I am at least off the ground... but I have spent so much money already on other accessories and things necessary to clean the mess up from ASSHOLE who lived here previously. Even the Vacuum (which is a good one) was more expensive than I should have spent).
The floor in the bedrrom is still leeking so the fans are going all the lime and the carpet is pulled back and things are moved partially out of the way.
There is a leak in the kitchen.
The cold cellar has rot and bugs in it, but the landlord was here last night and is having someone come clear it out.
The fireplace won't light - but I have permission to call someone about it!

I don't know if I feel regret for moving - I enjoy the warmth... I guess I am just disappointed that things did not go as smoothly as planned.
Dragonfly 3/05/2005 11:11:00 AM

1 Comments:

Ain't that always the way. I am so sorry that things are not as you hoped. However, I am sure in no time that you will be singing some BNL in joy.

Add a comment