Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I don't want to go!!!!

I wanna stay here...
I don't wantot cr,I don't wantot cream, I don't wantto throw a temper tantrum... I just don't want to go to work.

It seems like too much stress, and I would really like to avoid it today. This week (all 2 days I have been in so far) have been extrememly brutal and I did not sleep well last night. In fact I had borderline nightmares - but it was non-work related - Angie from Survivor was kicked off Idol (which I don't even watch)... so it was very strange and scary indeed and she would not stop crying! Plus there was no gas to fill up my car and the parking ot was pitch black so I had to keep hitting the lock button on my keychain to find my car - but I couldn't walk in a straight line. I was glad to wake up. But I am sore from sleeeping crooked!

I am supposed to drive to Toronto this weekend too.
My BF wants me there for Easter but I have to be back here to work at noon on Sunday. So I don't even see the point of going - except that I am going to go see my Mom Saturday. Yesterday I was ready to go to bed at 4pm and waited until 9:45pm, today I am still tired. I have no idea what I will be like tonight. But J is so looking forward to seeing me.

First I need to get through work.
AND the NO BREAK shift manager is in today! yippee.


I can do this.
Dragonfly 3/24/2005 08:52:00 AM

1 Comments:

You can do it!
Tap it in Happy!

Add a comment