Tales From the Dark Side

Friday, April 15, 2005

The biggest SCAM in the world...

Is known as CAR INSURANCE!!! and mine is outrageous because I got one steeding ticket last summer... I knew I should have fought it - but I really had to pee! My premium with my current insurance company went up more than the price of the ticket... how is that possible? Even my broker is angry for me. Other than that I have a perfect record! PERFECT!!!

It is so unfair! I know. Welcome to the real world, DF. Well, I know all about the real world, thank you very much. But, 2 years ago, this very same company allowed for 1 minor ticket to be on your premium and not affect it (as I had one) but they have suddenly changed the rules. Now Everywhere else I turn for a quote is doing the same thing and I am getting ridiculous prices... one plave even wants $4500/year. My car is only worth $10000.

The insurance agent warned me against moving into Toronto as well, she said my premium would almost TRIPLE!!! Which seemed realy strange to me as I have had a major life realization lately that I do not enjoy my relationship as it is at this moment and must do something about it... something the BF will not like... But this is not really the time for this topic!...

So as for my insaurance... I really am up A creek.
I have many more calls to make and lots more quotes to get. the on-line companies are worse than the brokers - I already tried them. Although I told them I had an accident on file - when I don't... it is gone AND not my fault!

This is ridiculous! I am bitter!
Dragonfly 4/15/2005 09:19:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment