Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dumpsville part two

He did call - eventually...
but it wasn't the conversation I expected. He wants to talk about things in person, the letter revealed things he wasn't expecting and he doesn't think a phone conversation is appropriate.


I know that I should just walk away
but I have NEVER had somone fight for me and I really want that as FUTILE a fight as it would be for him, I really want to see him do it. I know I am just dragging it out for him, but if it is any consolation I am telling people (family and friends) that we are done and we broke up on the weekend. SO I have accepted that it is over, I just want to see what he will say. It seems ridiculus, but I guess this is what I need to get my closure.

The last couple of days have been hard, though.
Harder than I thought they would be.
Just knowing that he will only talk in person, that's tough. But I know he read the letter. That's what I wanted.

I still feel good, not depressed, just slightly wounded, maybe a little bruised. I'll heal, quickly, I think. That's the good thing.

Thanks FF and VG for your thoughts and insight. I appreciate it!
Dragonfly 4/28/2005 08:32:00 AM

1 Comments:

FF is right. Make sure to stand your ground and know that he is in the wrong. Plus, like I've said before...
"Hearts cannot be broken, they're small squishy things. They don't break like glass, but they bruise...easily. And this one (yours) he's bruised." The good thing is bruises heal with time and strenght. You have both.

Plus, me and FF will be here.

Add a comment