Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, April 02, 2005

It is snowing...

I don't feel particularily happy today as there is a lot going on this week ( and last week). And as much as I am trying to remain positive things are starting to pile up.

My best friend called last night and informed me that she is moving to B.C. in 2 months, not that I ever get to see her now, but the difference between London and B.C. is so much more than a 2 hour drive... it's a plane ticket that I cna't afford.

My bank account is overdrawn for the first time in a long time - a mere miscalculation, and over-spending on my part. To excited and frustrated about the new place and lack of space. Wanting it to feel truly like home right away instead of slowly like I should be doing. But I have to wait now - it doesn't help that the transition from going back to work and switching from Short term disability to Long term disability happened at the same time as there is a different payment schedule so basically I have to go a month without money (except for the meager paycheques I make on my part-time work hours - but that's by-weekly and not much help).

The cat is back in heat... I may have to try that thermometer trick that vet told me about at the Pet Show.... EEEEeeeeWWWWWwww!!!!!

I really hoped the snow was over with.
I wanted to ride my bike today.
But that big fat snowflakes are falling. Yuck!

I still don't want to go to work...
I dread tomorrow.
I miss J... it is a weekend apart, and I don't like it. It also makes me sad. He's working today. I wish he was here instead.
Dragonfly 4/02/2005 09:16:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment