Tales From the Dark Side

Sunday, April 24, 2005

No... not officially single yet... but close!

I gave him the letter.
Told him I wanted out.
Said that so many things had changed and I had been feeling this way for so long.

He said he wouldn't have time to read the letter until he got back to the city on Monday (we were in Kincardine).
He told me he wanted to move to Niagara Falls and get a job here instead of me moving to T.O. (WHAT?!?!)

I said maybe we should take a break from each other, figure out what each of us really wants and make a decision from there - but he really needed to read that letter.
He called today to say he was back in T.O. I was at work. I din't cal when I got home. He didn't call before he went to work. I don't know what's up.
I don't really care!

I am going to bed.

In a bizarre side note...
I went to bed last night and had a case of the spins... like I had been out drinking and the room was turning... only I was completely sober... I din't particularily like it. I reminded me why I don't drink. Even when I am not on medication.
I hope I am not getting sick and that my dose is just too strong as I have a headache too.
Dragonfly 4/24/2005 11:26:00 PM

2 Comments:

So you gave him the letter and he did not read it right then and there? Why? Please tell me there is a good reason, if not that is reason enough never to speak to him again. Any time I have had an issue with a loved one I talk it out right then. No waiting. No pretending. I cannot do anything else till it is resolved. How sad that he seems so selfish, cold and composed. How sad.
I've said it before - not on the blog - but I'll say it here now.

When you know it's done, then it is done. I guess I want to see if he's going to fight for me. I don't see him fighting right now.

ESPECIALLY since he didn't read the letter right away... that is a big deal to me too.

Add a comment