Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, April 21, 2005

A recurring nightmare

I dream that Jand I are going to the movies (or elsewhere and the ground starts to fall away. I notice that there are pieces that would hold it together and grab them to put them in place while he stands there laughing, not helping watching me scramble aroung on the sliding and shaky ground.
Finally I try to place the corner piece but before I can the ground beneath me slides off a cliff taking me with it. The last thing I see is him laughing before falling.

I had this dream at least twice last night.
Both times it ended the same way.
My trying to hang on to something that wasn't working and my falling over the edge... I have to get out of this. So I finished the letter. I think this is the only way I can do it. I know it is the cowards way out, but ... got any ideas!
Dragonfly 4/21/2005 08:50:00 AM

1 Comments:

No, you are not a coward. In fact, you are pretty damn brave.

Add a comment