Tales From the Dark Side

Sunday, April 03, 2005

There are few times when I use this word... but...

Today... I LOATHE SNOW!!!

So much snow has fallen in the last 2 days that I had to DIG my car out twice today alone... and I was only at work for 4 hours.

I was stuck in my parking spot and spent 20 minutes digging myself out, which is pathetic considering I hadn't even been plowed in!

And the... but it's so pretty... just ain't gonna fly today...

I LOATHE snow!!!
It is April...
Gimme my flowers so my allergies can go even more haywire than they already are (stupid cat)...
and I have a Dr's appt tommorrow, and I really hope I can get out of the driveway as I got stuck getting in it!!!

All before I have to go to work!!!
It's gonna be a great day!

That's the work today... LOATHE... so powerful and full of emotion. It is all consuming and making me bitter.
I think I should have made myself a calming tea when I came in and relaxed but I didn't...
Now I am bitter... as I think of al the crap I have gone through this week and I see the snow drift in the window and the rain drops on the glass... And think... tomorrow is supposed to be 10C... is the bedroom gonna flood!

I don't have time to come home to that!

Today I LOATHE....
the weather
snow
Em's EX (long story)
shovelling
work
AND tomorrow.

I need a hug!
Dragonfly 4/03/2005 10:25:00 PM

2 Comments:

It is now tomorrow... and I'm Ok.
THe sky is blue
The sun shining.
And I feel better.

The loathing ended... I just needed to vent... thank you blogger for allowing the release.
*Hug*

Late, but better that than never.

Add a comment