Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Welcome to dumpsville... population... you!

He hasn't callled yet.
I haven't called him either. I will tonight though. After I blog. So I will probably blog again later - probably, depending on what happens.

I just want to know if he has read the letter (I think that he has) and if we are really done (I hope we are as I have told family that we are).
I just don't want him calling while my friend is here for the weekend, so I want to talk to him before she gets here, see if he even wants to talk. If not - so be it.


I guess I was hoping that he would call and fight for me.
Every girl wants that.
I don't know if I would have taken him back, or held on for a while longer as the holding on for the last year has really taken a toll on me, but just once I would like to have someone fight for me...

Is that too much to ask?
Dragonfly 4/26/2005 07:43:00 PM

1 Comments:

I think you are right to want someone to fight for you. However, if they have to fight it probably is not the best of relationship to begin with. I am sorry that this happened to you, but I am sure you know deep inside it is for the best. He was a stupid jerk.

Add a comment