Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Have you ever been too tired?

On days like today things rub me the wrong way.
The radio talking instead of music waking me up, scared the bejeebers out of me (and the cat) this morning.
I forgot about my therapy appointment (different than the psychiatrist) and had to reschedule for next week, but that rushed me a bit.
Work was interesting, I made some silly errors, forgot how to count (not cool being as I am a CASHIER!!!) and was looking at Josie but couldn't find her.
I also started crying when they said we couldn't have water bottles at our windows anymore, there is a water cooler in the cage now... well I hate paper cups - too small, and the cup always tips on me - so I get a shower too. AND the water is too cold. I drink room temp water, cold water makes me COLD and I hate being cold. Needless to say, the very thought of not being able to have my water (which I need because of the pins and needles) made me start crying - not cool as the shift manager was in the cage and teling me that he would make an exception IF I got a doctors note. Unfortunately I will have to pay for this note and I don't see the doctor again until June. But in the meantime... So I finally got myself calmed down and continued on with my day.

I have decided that I need more sleep.
I am too tired.
I have been getting into bed and my mind has been racing and I have been listening to it instead of turning it off and I am not getting enough sleep, thus the emotional weakness... not cool!

So tonight I am going to bed early!
In fact...
I think I'm going now...
Dragonfly 5/03/2005 07:55:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment