Tales From the Dark Side

Friday, May 13, 2005

This blog sucks.

I know this has been a horrible time for everyone who reads this blog.
Alice, Vegas and Firefly I thank you for your patience and understanding. For reading my venting even when you don't know what to say... just knowing that you WOULD be 'here' for me if I really need you means a lot.

As you have probably noticed I am looking at the brighter side again... trying not to use this nasty little blog as much... But I am doing better.

Every day gets easier.
Every conversation makes me feel lighter and happier.
Every morning brings relief...

Thank you all!
Dragonfly 5/13/2005 04:38:00 PM

2 Comments:

You are welcome. Thanks for always being there for me too. Hey, did you ever hear that song?
Yes VG, I heard that song. I have since been checking out the used CD shop for Jennifer Daniels CD's, but may have to order some in as there aren's any... very nice. Thank you.

Add a comment