Tales From the Dark Side

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Why do I want to growl?

AM I a child?
Should I be treated like one?
Someone send me to my room with a peanut butter sandwich and don't let ma out until my attitude cahnges, or maybe do that to all the supervisors and managers at work... because they need a HUGE attitude adjustment...

There is a new cage that replaced all the other windows on the main floor and with that there is a new "standard" for working...
don't leave your station.
ask to get a kleenex
ask to get water
ask to go to the bathroom
no paperwork at the front, everything is to be done at the back

God forbid you are one minute late returning from break...

It is like a nazi prison camp. Suddenly everyone has a rod rammed in their butt and the tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife..

And we are supposed to enjoy coming to work!

Daffy Bastards!
Dragonfly 5/25/2005 09:05:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment