Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Mashed PotatoHead

I should have stayed in bed.

I awoke at 5am and realized I forgot to take my medication before going to sleep last night. So I took it at 5. Went back to sleep. Had nightmares. The alarm went off. I almost cried.

I should have stayed in bed and called in sick.

Horrible headache.
The trooper I am, I went in.
I asked to go home early.

I had to stay my full 8 hours.
It was horrible.

Then I had car trouble on the way home.
NO Transmission Fluid is very bad for the car...
Make car no go, bad.
So unhappy is Dragonfly.

Too tired to be Evil I think.
Must sleep.

I did get ATF fluid into the vehicle (the right kind boys, don't worry! I called a mechanic and he helped me get the right one, then I called a cab to get me there and back. I am going to go let the car run for a bit to get the fluid into the transmission some more as it is not running smoothly yet.)

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.
So much to do.
I would really like to sleep all day.
But I can't.
And I won't.

I must search out my theme song (thanks Paige) as I have never heard it and I don't remember the music from Batman...

I like quests.
And sleep.
I babble.
I will go.
For now.
Dragonfly 6/23/2005 09:40:00 PM

3 Comments:

Talking like Yoda she is. Right you are Firefly.

Take care you should, DF.

To you Hugs I send.
Many Thanks I return my ggod friend, hhmmmm.
thanks indeed.
I have a new post in the works.
Less yoda-like.
I guess that's what happens when I am too tired, over-stressed and un-evil.
I need your email address in order to invite you to the BloggerCon Blog! email me at paigedarcy@yahoo.com and I'll invite ya!

Add a comment