Tales From the Dark Side

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Today is not a Good Day

I poured my heart and soul onto the blank pages I brought with me to work.
The tears leaked continually from my eyes for most of the morning. At one point they finally stopped.
But they've started again now.

It is incredible the release writing can give. The natural stress reliever it becomes. Eventually though, that stress will come back. The problem is I could not find a solution, as there is no easy solution to be found.
The problem just won't up and walk away.
There is no knight in shining armour about to kiss me and wake me from the nightmare I have concieved.
My reality is... reality.

The problem lies within my consciousness.
I want to believe that the fantasy life I create will exist. That the dreams I conjure will, infact, become reality and that everything that is true, in my actual existance will become utopia.

Yet, my problems still exist.

No.
It is not a good day.
I am going to bed.
It is better there.
Dragonfly 6/29/2005 07:22:00 PM

4 Comments:

Alice is right, we are here for you!
Ahhhh... see, this explains it all.

I searched up the personalities for people born under the chinese zodiac TIGER. Here's what I found: TIGER: You are sensitive, emotional, and capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a "Hothead" or rebel. Your sign shows you would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador.

So I have to ask, because I know you not, would you happen to be a rebellious racecar driving matador? Doesn't that kinda give you an unfair advantage over the bulls? For shame, Dragonfly. FOR SHAME! ;)

And don't put too much emphasis on the whole 'Knights in shining armor' thing... I found this image using a google search: http://images.myphotoalbum.com/m/me/mel/meli/melis/melissa/albums/Footy-game!/My_knights_in_shining_armor.jpg ... by the way NO none of those guys is me!

So c'mon, DF, give us a little smile! The graveyards are FULL of people who wish they had our problems, right? :)
Um... the same guy you suggested was a 'secret admirer.'

If no anonymous posting is the way it should be, though, I understand.
I opened it up a while ago.
But...
The field is closing again.
For completely different reasons.
This comment was interesting, though.
Thanks anon.
Whoever you are.

Add a comment