Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, June 16, 2005

What's in a Name.II

I am Dragonfly.
Why hide behind an on-line pseudonym?
It really doesn't mean anything.
I have never been partial to them.
I don't collect them.
In fact Firefly gave me the name, plus the only 2 dragonflies I own. I cherish them both (even if one is supposed to be in the car and hasn't exactly made it there yet.)

But a name does not change who I am.
It doesn't change my desire to be married (just to not have a wedding.)
It doesn't make me crazy or sane.
It doesn't make me an evil person.

Being Dragonfly gives ME a sense of Privacy.
Of... Anonymity... in this world full of crazy, stalker, hacker type people.
Dragonfly 6/16/2005 04:55:00 PM

3 Comments:

I see. Well, okay then. Not sure what that was all about, but carry on.
Did you read the previous post?

Deep, dark day.
I'm ok now.
Anonymity can provide a sense of freedom. You can strip away that which is expected of you and unleash the raw and untamed.

Good to see that the light is peeking through again.

Add a comment