Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, June 16, 2005

When it Rains, It Pours.

I started out my day with a deep thought.
Then I got to work, and was sent to a carousel... BORING, BORING, BORING!!!

Apparently - the deep, dark thoughts are all consuming today, as whatever I start writing turns into dark stories about my past. History from a life I left behind.

It isn't that I don't want to share them.
They don't mean anything.
I have accepted this history, learned the lessons meant to be learned (learnt) and moved on with my life. Is there something I have forgotten?
Is there a step that I have missed?
Do I need to look at them again?
After 20 years, do I really need to remember every detail of my life and filter through the good and bad, re-accept the past and accept history for what it is...
I already did that.

OR...
do I need to up my medication?
Dragonfly 6/16/2005 10:35:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment