Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Why Can't I Sleep?

I just want to know.

Last night I fell asleep at a descent hour, but then I was awake at 4:30am. And I tossed and turned after that for the next 3 hours.

I write, I clear my head. I do my breathing. I am completely exhausted.
I am seriously ready to snap.

I do not have the time for a complete and mental breakdown, but that is what I feel the next step is...

It is so bad I have lost track of days.
I was writing the 18th on everything today... and I thought it was MY Tuesday (as I have Friday/Saturday off my week end is slightly different than the rest of the worlds.) So instead of having 3 more days of work I actually have 2 then it's the weekend... so I shortened my week, but I somehow lost a day... I am pretty sure I went to work, but maybe I broke something...
Or my brain has just started shutting down out to save energy, as I clearly have none.
Dragonfly 7/19/2005 09:36:00 PM

3 Comments:

I'm sorry! Sadly, I feel your pain. The beginning of the year I had neighbors that kept me up all effing hours, and there were days when I thought I was going to seriously lose it. Lose it completly!

I suggest, for a few days, the coward's way out: Nyquil or alchol. Just for a few days so you can get your head straight. Then try sleeping in differnt positions or with a different pillow, that always helps for me.
Do you have a seperate bedroom or is it one big room? If seperate, then make that room only for sleeping and nothing else. Not even reading. It really helps. Remember how much of a problem I used to have sleeping? Not anymore, I don't do anything in the bedroom but sleep or have sex. Best thing I've ever tried.
Paige and VG: This is all inner demons. Until I get them sorted out I am at a loss.
No alcohol or NyQuil for me as they mess up the meds I take to keep me ?sane?

But thanks for the thoughts.

FF: I talked to you an hour ago...weird!

Add a comment