Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Discovery of Me

The Stress was debilatating.
Sleep was filled with nightmares, dismantled dreams and broken images.
Exhaustion makes the body do strange things.
Smiling became a chore, chores became a nuisance.
Living in squalor does not improve ones mood - even when one does not live in squalor.
The chaos grew.

Until fate steped in and led me to the answer.
Since waking up this morning The fog has lifted,
There is some clarity
Smiles were easier and more plentiful.

I have no idea what will happen.
I can't make her decision for her.
I can't lead her to anything
All I can do is take care of myself and prepare for the inevitable.
My strength is my power.
But I'm terrified.
Dragonfly 9/20/2005 09:39:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment