Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fatal Attraction

The 7 scariest words in a single person's life are..."I've got the perfect guy for you." "Will you call him?" she begs. "He's really nice."
I don't know what possessed me to say yes.
But I did, and I called. And we talked for an hour and a half. We agreed to meet for coffee the next night. (Thus no blogging last night - I had plans in the real world....Sorry my friends) I pulled in to Starbucks - because I don't want him to know where I live just yet - what if he's strange? And I see the pre-described car pull in - red cavalier... And the most unattractive man EVAR sitting behind the wheel... oh my - and I put make-up on for this...

So he comes up to my car... "DF. Hi! I'm B." And he kisses my cheek.
Inside I was cringing - oh god - he touched me - ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew eeeEEEEWWWW!!!!
But we went in anyway - I mean it is Starbucks and I really did want a tea...

He is a nice guy - we had a great talk - but I can honestly say - he is not cute...kinda like a teddy bear - but I didn't want to cuddle him - ever.

I never thought I was a vane person - that I would put so much into the appearance of another person - but if I am looking at someone as a potential mate I would like to say - DAMN!!! Gimme a piece of that!!! once in a while... I mean I never though my Ex was the hottest guy ever - but he was cute... And I teased him for having no ass to speak of - but put him in a suit and I was all over that boy... Damn... See... That's how....Oh...Pardon me for a minute...

OK where was I.

I can't see it happening with B... he doesn't have the face to even come close to backing the suit up.

Just one time I would like to meet a guy whom I find absolutely sexy, who is insanely nice and who really likes me too... is that too much to ask? Really?
Dragonfly 10/11/2005 11:10:00 PM

4 Comments:

no it's not too much to ask. Check your email for further clarification as it would take up too much space here.
Unfortuntly, askin' aint gettin'. It sucks to be us, doesn't it?
BondGirl: checked the e-mail and your response is in your inbox

Paige: Darlin', you already gots a good one... you the luckiest thing in the world... but I'm not jealous... not really... *DF sulks away*
FF: you are too funny!

Add a comment