Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I don't know what's worse... the feeling that I want to disembowel everyone that crosses me this week. Or the lack of a good sleep.
It has been a very tiring week and I am paying for it with my mood.
Everyone is driving me bananas... it doesn't matter what they say or do I just want to wring everybodies neck. I think I should be locked in the closet with a peanut butter sandwich and not allowed out until my attitude changes (a la FireFly's Mom).

Right now I am fighting a headache and DO NOT want to go to aquafit for the first time ever.
I actually don't want to go.
I want to go to bed and not talk to anyone.

Forget that it's Thursday night and all the good TV shows are on... I just want to go to bed.

I will however force myself to go to aquafit - as I was unable to go on Tuesday.
I will veg in front of the TV when I get home and I will go to bed and wake up tomorrow with a whole new attitude...
but right now...
stay the hell out of my way...
Dragonfly 10/20/2005 07:04:00 PM

1 Comments:

I went to aquafit.
Now I am tired and hungry...
and too tired to drive to Firefly's house for the peanut butter sandwich that I reall, really want...

so I'll have an apple sauce.

Add a comment