Tales From the Dark Side

Monday, October 03, 2005

My own personal War

I am in too much pain to write anything eloquent or insightful... or be creative in any way.

I have a migraine.

But not the usual type.
The advil Migraine (which is all I can take thanks to my other medication) is taking the pain in my head away but not the nausea or the shaking... basically I feel like crap!!!
I have no idea what I was doing at work - whether I was actually completing transactions or not... So I admitted defeat and came home...

I closed my window. Managed to balance. Don't know how I worked so unwell...
But now I am home and going to bed...

After I eat something so I have something to throw up!

yeah me!
Dragonfly 10/03/2005 06:13:00 PM

1 Comments:

Also feel your pain. Evidently migraines came with the marriage, because usually I had no headaches up until that point. Now every once in awhile the world MUST be shut out or I'll die.

Add a comment