Tales From the Dark Side

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Self-Preservation/Self-Destruction

I thought it went pretty well. We agreed to meet at the mall, safety away from home as we've only talked on-line and at work. We went to the a couple of craft shows, talked and walked the afternoon away. Ended up back at the mall.

Thinking back I realize I may have spoken of my ex a little too much. I don't think it was anything bad... Just stupid things... "One time parking I got 2 inches from his dad's bumper - it was funny" "I can't wait until Christmas when I can get a new calendar...I want to get rid of his address and those of his friends that are taking up precious space...My life is in that book. I want him out of it." "I have this... My ex's Mom bought it for me for Christmas last year - holy she spent that much? ... I didn't think she had it in her... Good for her!!!"

But then I got home, wrote the obligatory e-mail...Had a great time... Thanks for being you... blahblah blah... And I haven't spoken to him since...

OK...
It's only been 2 days and no plans were made - but he hasn't been on-line either. What if I really did mess it up?
I forgot how to be a normal person and I can't handle this dating thing...
For crying out loud.. I can't even sleep without medication right now - my brain is running in overdrive.
Dragonfly 10/09/2005 10:23:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment