Tales From the Dark Side

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Accidents Happen

It wasn't supposed to be like that.
I closed the drawer. Poured the tokens into the machine... the bag filled... during the squat at which time I had to change change the bag the top drawer opened... I turned and bang... the back of my head made contact with the drawer... not hard enough that I saw stars... or fell over... which is saying something being as I was squatting at the time... but hard enough that I said... "Damn... That sucked!!!" and I shut the drawer and finished what I was doing.

Being the good worker bee that I am... I reported the incident to my supervisor. Was sent to "medical", filled out the appropriate WSIB forms and have had a lovely headache ever since. Oh... and the nurse gave me advil... not the really good... Halloween Candy for pain Advil that I have... but advil nonetheless...

It didn't really help.

My head still hurts.

Moral: drawers that open on their own... need to be avoided... at all costs.
Dragonfly 11/06/2005 10:26:00 PM

2 Comments:

FF: thanks! I had help with that one... and I wish I had some warning... hehehe

alice: um....yeah!
Yoozah! Hope you are feeling better now!

Add a comment