Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christine 2

She has a mind of her own.
Or she's possessed.

I wonder sometimes.

I also question whether the mechanics at my dealership keep messing up my car.
I had to take it in again!!!
This time it was leaking transmission fluid.
Just below where they fixed the coolant leak on Friday.
Bastards...

It ended up being my solonoid pack... they claim they didn't break it.
When they cleaned up the coolant they cleaned the dripping tranny fluid... and didn't notice the leak or they would have fixed it right away... as it was a warranty job...
I think they broke it and are claiming it as warranty as I went in there yelling again...

If it wasn't for the warranty and the fact that I owe more on the car than I would get selling it I would get rid of the car and never go there again.

For now I am stuck with it...

Now if I was a gambler I would hit the slots or buy some lottery tickets... but I must remember that if I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all.
Dragonfly 12/22/2005 07:19:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment