Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Don't Say a Word

Every one has secrets locked within their heads. Things they don't want anyone else to know. Things they don't share with anyone, even their best friends.
There comes a time in everyone's life where they either go crazy from keeping it all locked in or find a way of releasing or safely venting that is productive.

I thought I had that. It was my journaling.
But something has changed. The thoughts that I used to share are no longer the secrets and dreams of my anonymous self. Too many see this that know who I am... These thoughts are no longer my own.

The blogger block that so many encounter must come from the inability to release all that they want knowing that they can do so without fear of those they know finding their secrets.

Part of me remembers being 12 and hiding my diary under my mattress or under my dresser so my brother wouldn't find it... These blogs are almost the same now... Too many know... and the secrets and feelings I want to release are locked within me again... Because even my journal at home... My hand written one, I fear is no longer safe.

But these are my thoughts and my fears... I have many... and they are ... mine to get over.
Besides... I have nothing to write about at this point anyway.
Dragonfly 12/03/2005 08:05:00 PM

2 Comments:

I agree, I wish sometimes I hadn't told my friends my blog address or I had started one that even Sam didn't know about. It'd be more honest probably.
Why not just start up an entire new blogger ID and not tell any of your friends or family. You can put in a false location and everything and only email those of us that you don't mind knowing it is you.

Hell, I did that for awhile and it was nice. Of course, then I just got too busy in life to keep up with it. I can't keep up with my regular blog.

Anyway, if you need to let things out you can always email me. You know you and I will never meet, so you have nothing to worry about or lose.

*hug*

Add a comment