Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

One Hour Photo

I left my bathing suit at the pool tonight. Not in the pool... At the pool, in the showers to be exact. Now I am bitter... I hope it is there in the morning. I wasn't planning on going to aquafit in the morning (even though I can thanks to my stupid ass schedule - but I will now as long as my suit is there).

I have enough money to pay my immediate bills but not pay off my debt. I cannot go on a real vacation. I cannot free myself from the binds that I find myself in. I cannot get away from the smoke I am inhaling. I would like to be free of all that holds me captive.

I am being terribly selfish now. I need to figure out how to look after me... and I can't look after everyone else's needs if I have to be there for everyone else.

I really want a cheeseburger.
I miss my friends.
My cat is psychotic.
I want it to be January now.
I hate Christmas.
This is a very hard season... and the depression is setting in pretty deeply.
Dragonfly 12/06/2005 10:30:00 PM

1 Comments:

wow, everyone wants a cheeseburger today!

Add a comment