Tales From the Dark Side

Monday, April 10, 2006

The Day after Tomorrow

My day in a nutshell...

I got up and drove BC's kids to school then headed straight to aquafit.
It was a good workout.

I came home and searched for everything related to Shadow.
Wrote a post and chatted on the phone.

Shadow moved out around 1pm... I hung out with her and her new MOM for an hour, while she cuddled into my back, hid behind the TV then the couch and was basically really really sad and pathetic. Poor kitty.

I ran into the grocery store for some supplies and then Walmart for other supplies... got home and realized I forgot cotton pads (for applying toner... it's nothing gross boys) and then I started cleaning.

I've done endless laundry since 5pm... and it's still going...
I've dusted, vacuumed, and tidied, and now I am ready for bed.

Unfortunately it isn't dry yet...
the pillows aren't dry nor are the sheets.
And I have to remake it.

I have wanted to curl up and avoid the world all day
instead I got up and faced the music
Life is all about choices
I can choose to hide from every decision I have every made... crazy, insane or ballsy.
I can live with this decision, alone and catless and somehow get over the empty feeling that is following me throughout the apartment.
Even George is being quiet today.
I need to be busy or sleeping.
Tomorrow is going to be harder...
Cause I sleep alone
Dragonfly 4/10/2006 10:26:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment