Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, April 15, 2006

If You Don't Stop You'll go Blind

There's so much going on right now.. I just don't know where to start.

I think the black veil that was creeping over my eyes has finally lifted.
I have my appetite back and am feeling much better.
I have begun catching up on some restful sleep and am getting back into my normal routine... The problem is that things are all haywire because of the things I have done over the last 2 weeks.
Yet I have so much more to do in the next 2 weeks it isn't even funny... And I don't know if I will have time...

I have shopping to do.. No groceries... I'm even running out of basics... It doesn't help that I never went to the store while I wasn't eating... Now I don't even have soup. Crazy!

I have a French assignment and a test to prepare for next Wednesday... And I am not even close to being ready... And yes, I am aware that sitting here typing isn't really helping matters, but staring at the blank page in my notebook wasn't really doing much either.

Shadow has been gone since Monday... almost a week now. I miss her terribly. I can still hear her bell when I come in the door at night. The phantom sounds of my departed cat... sometimes I hear it when I am on the computer or sitting around the apartment (like I am ever just sitting around) but I hear it in the distance. I talked To Jen on Thursday and she invited me to visit Shadow that night.. but I was afraid that she would just get upset and go back into hiding again after I left... poor kitty hid for 2 days.
The thing is.. my eyes are still bad here, and I am still breathing the same even after doing all the laundry and vacuuming like a maniac.
I wonder if the 6 cats upstairs have something to do with it.. but 4 of them are moving out very soon! Thank goodness. If not.. I will have to leave.. but I'll be really upset if I got rid of my cat for no reason.

I am terribly nervous about the hockey game on Tuesday... Bizarre thoughts keep flashing through my head.. Like 'what if he is only going cause he's a Leafs fan', and 'How insane is this,' Oh My God, what am I gonna wear?' (Duh - a jersey and the only pair of pants I have that fit.. But seriously - bizarre thoughts I said - OK!!!) Rarely do I feel like a nervous high school student.. And right now is one of them.
Today HE came up to my window at work and chatted for a couple of minutes and I nearly stopped breathing... (NO he doesn't stink... It wasn't that kind of holding my breathe) I had to remind myself that I talk to him all the time and that I really can breathe when he's around. I swear I am gonna end up in the psycho ward before Tuesday even gets here.

Hey... Come to think of it.. That's a great way of getting out of my oral presentation for French class! I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

And I have a couple of secrets...
I am having a hard time holding them in...
I am going to burst soon.
Really... I am.
Dragonfly 4/15/2006 09:55:00 PM

1 Comments:

On the plus side, I just answered your question over on my blog :-) Feel better!

Add a comment