Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Always listen to your Inner Voice!

Yesterday was one of those days. Waking up, things just felt a little off. I realized, it was a pajama day, a lounge day, stay in and do nothing, it's safer inside. Do nothing that can get yourself into trouble.

In the afternoon I stepped outside for some fresh air... I still hadn't showered, I hadn't even gotten dressed. I decided that I could drive someone around the corner, then head to the bank to deposit a check I've had for a week...

Then this happens:




I am not going into details - a fender-bender is still... A fender-bender... And my fender is bent. As is my light, slightly fractured. Poor Maggie, she didn't avoid that other car.




OH... And this is what I was wearing. The lack of shower - just gonna go through the drive-thru bank machine, and I end up with an injured car, and meeting a semi-hot guy while I look like crap!



Why Do I leave my house?
I should just have listened to my inner voice and just stayed inside. Trust me, we have the voice of Reason for a Reason!
Dragonfly 5/11/2006 09:35:00 PM

2 Comments:

But, on the bright side you are smoking hot!
hehehe... thanks, TDG? Um, just out of curiosity, have you been partaking of the alcohol... this is the crappy outfit REMEMBER!

I'll have to get prettified and do some nice ones...

Add a comment