Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lost in Translation

Somewhere inside this head of mine
there is a creative person
a mind filled with creative thoughts and ideas
just waiting to be released

my life seems so overwhelming
that the creative juices just won't flow
the dreams are stagnant
and the thoughts run dry

When did this happen?
Writing used to be so easy
I could sit and put a pen to paper and write for hours
sometimes it was good
sometimes nonsensical

now it is nothing
a blank page

Only chaos lives inside my crazy mind
But the chaos is too random to form thoughts
My pen cannot follow them
it makes no sense.

this makes no sense.
Dragonfly 5/16/2006 01:37:00 PM

3 Comments:

This is exactly how I feel. I have so many things going on in my mind it never stops running, but yet I can't coherantly communicate in voice or on paper.

Help! where do I even start?
I know how you feel it's really frustrating. It once came so easy for me but now it is a major struggle. If I really force myself I can but creativity should flow free not be forced. Like I told you when you were here I picked up my journal out of interest and discovered my last entry was almost exactly one year ago and the last entry before that one was almost a year as well That really really sucks!
Wow, I know EXACTLY how you feel!

Add a comment