Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, May 18, 2006

War and Peace

There are a million things I need to do.
And a couple of things I should get done.
Instead I am sitting here, playing on-line, watching ER.
Wallowing in my own self-pity.

Bleh, I say, bleh...
I just want to hide away and tell the world to go shove a long stick - well, you know where...

I really want to write about what's going on in my head...
but it's a mess in here.
Just like it's a mess in my life.
Again.
As always.

I can have peace and harmony for a while then all hell breaks loose again, and I lose my ability to function coherently, and I take on too much at one time.

And now I am at that point again.

I have 6 weeks until I HAVE to move.
I have no where to go.
I have not started packing.
I want to get rid of a lot of my stuff.
I need to get my car fixed.
My mood is shit right now... and I just want to run... run far and fast.

There's a part of me that would like to throw out everything that is unessential. Just keep things that I touch on a daily basis. As everything else just collects dust and has absolutely no use ... except to drive me insane.

But that's just stupid right.

Or is it?
Dragonfly 5/18/2006 10:38:00 PM

2 Comments:

yum - fortune cookies!

It begins... Wednesday!
The cobwebs in your head are always the hardest to clear out!

Add a comment