Tales From the Dark Side

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm not Crazy...

I'm just drawn that way.

You know when you are in your car.
and there is s song on the radio that hits a nerve, that you just love
So you go to the store and you try to find it.
And you do
And you get it home and read the words and you thinks... "Damn... That's so me."

Flawed Design by Stabilo

When I was a young boy I was honest and I had more self control if I was tempted I would run
Then when I got older I began to lie to get exactly what I wanted when I wanted it
now I'm having trouble differentiating between what I want, and what I need to make me happy
So instead of thinking I just act before I have a chance to contemplate the consequence of action
I will turn off, I will shut down. Burying the voices of my conscience hitting ground
I will turn off, I will shut down. The chemicals are restless in my head

Chorus
Cuz I lie. Not because I want to ,
But I seem to need to all the time
Yo I lie. And I don't even know it, maybe
this is all a part of my
Flawed Design

Ever since I figured out that I could control other people I've had trouble sleeping with both eyes closed
If I ask permission, if I make sure its ok I promise I won't slip up this time you can trust me
Never take advise from someone who just admitted to being devious who just confessed to treason
I would also never ask a question that I cannot ask myself for it might dirty up my conscience

Chorus
Cuz I lie. Not because I want to ,
But I seem to need to all the time
Yo I lie. And I don't even know it, maybe
this is all a part of my
Flawed Design

How can you say those things,
why can't you just believe
How can you say those things
and keep a straight face
how can you say those things
why can't we just believe
How can you say those things
and keep a straight face
I will turn off, I will shut down.
Burying the voices of my conscience hitting ground
I will turn off, I will shut down
The chemicals are restless in my head

Chorus
Cuz I lie. Not because I want to ,
But I seem to need to all the time
Yo I lie. And I don't even know it, maybe
this is all a part of my
Flawed Design
Cuz I lie, IF I could control it maybe I could leave it all behind
Ya I lie, I'm starting to believe it,
Maybe this is all a part of my
Flawed Design


Are these guys bi-polar too?
Dragonfly 6/14/2006 11:11:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment