Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Once and Again

How much is too much?

A class where the teacher gives the homework without teaching the lesson.
Is that too much?
I feel lost and over burdened just in this class alone.
And barely enough time to study.

A move with what feels like no time as life goes on...
cause I have to go to work.
I choose to go to school (thinking I might just learn something).
And no time to pack.
And I am having a hard time finding bodies to help...
although when I moved here I had me and the now ex... and that was fine.
Oh... and BC helped too.

The accident incident has yet to be settled
and it causes me great distress
the insurance company/brokerage ensures me that they are on my side
part of me wants to believe them
yet I am reluctant
I have such a poor tract record and the worst luck ever with shit like this.

My stomach problems are not really better yet
but they aren't as bad as they were.

My mood is shit
I need sleep
and it eludes me
I get grumpier and moodier by the day
I want rest
I want comfort
I want to be in a place where I can finally feel at home
I need to get everything done
and I need to feel better

I feel like a little kid
wanting and needing
kicking and screaming
fighting and crying
cause I am fighting with myself the things that I can and need to do to help myself.

I know what I need to do and I know I can get through this.
I am just overwhelmed.
Again.
Dragonfly 6/06/2006 10:30:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment