Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Taking Lives (mostly my own)

No No No...
No need to call the suicide hotline or 911 or anything like that...
I have figured out that I am my own worst enemy and am pretty good at killing myself slowly and in the most horribly painful methods imaginable without even trying.


And for those of you with a weak stomach or any kind of low tolerance to the grossness level - now would be a good time to skip to the comments and carry on with your blogging...

______

Are you gone?
Just the strong ones left now...

OK!

So.. I've been not feeling good...
Stressed...
and as a result my body did a crazy gonna freak out and over-react kind of thing... or so I thought...
But after a week and a half of abdominal pain and generally feeling like death warmed over...
And being unable to eat due to the severe cramping that would follow.

So I went to the Doctor.
Turns out I had a bacterial infection in my stomach and intestines.
Um.. not cool.
So I am on medication.
And I was feeling better.

Tonight - AKA Self Torture for Dummies...
I decided to go to the gym...
just for a walk around the track...
YEAH!!!
right... like I can just walk...
So I jogged a bit, walked a bit...
2 miles...
um...
I don't think my intestines are feeling better.
I mean... I can eat again without pain...
but exercise is not cool.
I feel like I did last week, all cramps up and swollen.

Someone just shoot me now and put me out of my misery.
Cause Damn!
It sucks to be me.
Dragonfly 6/03/2006 10:12:00 PM

1 Comments:

That really sucks! Hope you are feeling better!

Add a comment