Tales From the Dark Side

Friday, June 23, 2006

Tired and prejudice (or something like that)

I'm tired

I'm tired of packing
I'm tired of waiting
I'm tired of living in the moldy basement from hell
I'm tired from lack of decent sleep
I'm tired of the crazy that I live with
I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut and being nice (cause it's really hard)
I'm tired of bitching
I'm just tired

And all I can think about is 4 more sleeps.
I took Monday off work cause I am so "freakin" tired.
And I have a lot to do.
So ... I'll see if it helps.

June has been a blur, a chaotic disaster of sorts.
I miss my calm, busy schedule of work gym blog and bed.
I want it back.. and I shall have it.
in July!
I can't wait!
Dragonfly 6/23/2006 07:43:00 PM

1 Comments:

U GO GIRL!!!!!


I here baking u up beautiful
*hugs*

Add a comment