Tales From the Dark Side

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bleh

I just been one of those days.
I have wanted to stay in bed - or stay on the couch and do nothing (or play my game) because I am so damn tired.
Instead I went and did some running around, picked up some groceries, and went out for sushi with my friend for her birthday.
Now I am really tired... and full of sashimi and edamame!
Sushi rocks... that is good... everything else is ... well... futile.
Tomorrow is going to suck.
Dragonfly 8/23/2006 10:23:00 PM

3 Comments:

No! It'll be fantastic!
Edamame....yummy. I want edamame, I want it. Damn you DF and your edamame mentioning self. Oh, the Federation proved the resistance is not futile. You know, just cause.
Thanks guys...

I want more Tamago, edamame, and sushi already.

damn me too!

Add a comment