Tales From the Dark Side

Friday, August 04, 2006

The worst meme ever... but I am doing it again anyway

Remember this game... It was from ages ago. I really liked it. It's cleansing and makes everything better. Although it does make the shit hit the fan, depending on who reads the list... but I don't care anymore.

So here goes!


The MEME!

List ten things you want to say to ten people you know, but never will for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. Use each person only once.


1. If she was still alive she would have divorced you for the shit you have done.
2. I don't know how to help you. And I really wish I could.
3. I don't miss you, your arrogance was aggravating.
4. I spend too much money when we are together.
5. It scares me how much you turn me on.
6. I still worry about you, and your kids.
7. I wish you would call me.
8. I can't believe you want another one.
9. He's not real! Grow up and see that he really isn't coming, and move on!
10. You have a nice ass! And I just want to pinch it!


Short, simple and to the point today.
Dragonfly 8/04/2006 10:01:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment