Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Can someone explain this?

For the last couple of years I have tried to be optimistic and positive. I've not always been successful, mind you - but at least I'm trying, and putting on a brave face about it (most of the time).

And then...
There's just that whole "bad luck" issue.
I understand, if it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all, but maybe, just maybe things could go easily for me - for once.

Yes - I know, and I agree it isn't that my life is so bad, it isn't everyday that crap happens - but it's enough to make me sit up and say "Hhhhhmmmph, WTF?"

Yes - the depression got so bad I had to come off work - and we (my doctor) are playing with my meds - guinea pig time!
But, in order for me to remain on leave, have a roof over my head and such -- there are papers that need to be filled out. And my doctor LOST mine. She said she almost had them done and they have since disappeared.

So today I had to drive to the Doctors office twice - once for my appointment and the second to bring her another set of papers... Which she now has to fill out again!

There is humor there. I know there is.
It just doesn't seem funny right now.

But it did get me out of the house for an extra hour.
And that was after going to the gym this morning.
I then went shopping - ran into a few stores...
I've been gone all morning.

Now I need my daily nap.
Dragonfly 11/16/2006 02:29:00 PM

1 Comments:

I Love you very much and are always here for you.

I hear your frustration bcause it always seems that way for me too. I always say " If I didn't have bad luck , I wouldn't have any". But think of it as a way that life is keeping you on your toes and the next exciting thing is around the corner.
You are strong and you will live long
You are a friend and that will never end
You are always blessed
So forget about the rest
Remember you are loved everyday
And we are here to stay

Add a comment