Tales From the Dark Side

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Does anyone know how early it is?

I mean... I am supposed to be getting more sleep, catching up, but this morning I was up around 5:30am.

I tried to go beck to sleep - but my mind was working too much, talking too loudly for me to ignore it. So I came into the living room and put on a movie...
Then I realized I was hungry - so I made blueberry pancakes (yup - gonna pay for that later). Now I am full, and awake... and it's only 7:30. I'm still yawning, I am still exhausted, I suppose I could got to the gym since I didn't leave the house yesterday at all.

Yesterday I just wanted everyone to leave me alone... I wanted solitude, I wanted to be unnoticed and ignored. Today I want to sleep but can't. Maybe I'll get to nap later.

These moods suck... I hate them and now I can't sleep to hide either...
although it could just be today (oh let it be today)

I'm a horrible burden on my friends.
I can't be there for them when they need me.
And the ones I want to talk to aren't around.
Dragonfly 11/12/2006 07:32:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment