Tales From the Dark Side

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hawt vs Hot

It's getting ridiculous.
The medication I am on is making me awake...
Not manic, or hyper... Just awake.
I was so not tired last night I was up staring at the TV until 4am. Then I woke at 9:30 this morning. AND my mood really isn't that much better.

These medications have bizarre effects on me. I'm really hot. And I don't mean HAWT... but warm hot. I went for a walk last night down by the Falls with my sister and she was freezing and I was fine. The only part of me that was cold were my hands, and only when we were taking stupid pictures of ourselves.. at night, with all the pretty lights (sorry... I haven't downloaded them yet, they'll show up - eventually).
She was frozen for an hour after we got back to the car.. I warmed up before we got back to the car... as soon as my hands were tucked in my sleeves again... they I was fine.

I wake up sweating, and I have the vent closed in my room. I sleep with less blankets now than ever. I love the feel of blankets weighing me down when I sleep... that tucked in cozy feeling... But right now if I have them I could die from dehydration ... alright slight exaggeration, but that's how it feels.

Now... I'm off to drink a quart or two of water...
And I should go to the gym.
Dragonfly 11/19/2006 10:25:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment